Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Poly Bushings For Ae82 Twinky

Featured Replies

i'm wanting to get a full set of inner and outer bushings, front and rear, for ae82 twincam swaybars, front and rear.

 

can someone give me a link to a site that sells them?

 

EDIT: ignore the question, I found a great link for urethane bushings:

 

http://www.toyheadauto.com/PerformancePage...hipping._Please

 

the site is great because it has pictures of the actual bushings you will get.

 

just bought a full set for front and rear swaybars, and can't wait for them to arrive to install them.

Edited by sva50233

I could have said Autobarn for cheaper prices.

 

I paid about $5 cheaper on the swaybar link bushes and about $10 cheaper on the swaybar mounts for my ke55. And i didn't have to worry about the extra cost in freight, either

I could have said Autobarn for cheaper prices.

 

I paid about $5 cheaper on the swaybar link bushes and about $10 cheaper on the swaybar mounts for my ke55. And i didn't have to worry about the extra cost in freight, either

 

 

Yeah dude should go to repco and sweet talk the guys. Youll get a great deal in your own suburb.

I could have said Autobarn for cheaper prices.

 

I paid about $5 cheaper on the swaybar link bushes and about $10 cheaper on the swaybar mounts for my ke55. And i didn't have to worry about the extra cost in freight, either

 

 

Yeah dude should go to repco and sweet talk the guys. Youll get a great deal in your own suburb.

 

i do believe this person is actually from the states considering he has made reference to acura in another thread and to which was never released here in Oz.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.