Hey To All!

dizzymikey

Members dont see this ad
Hey guys, i've recently arrived in Perth from South Africa, I drove a Toyota Corolla RSI 20 Valve (blacktop AE111) back there & am currently in the process of trying to get it shipped over here, alot of red tape to get through though, hope to meet up with you boys & girls soon.

Welcome to our fair city dizzy.

Looking forward to seeing an example of SA tuning madness running riot on our streets. Keep an eye out for cruise coming up and random meetings. What area are you in?

There is some off street drag racing at the Kwinana Motorplex http://www.motorplex.com.au/ and it's called "Whoopass wednesday" and it happens every wednesday night (see the links to the dates on the left hand side of the website for more info on cost and requirements) But some of my mates have gone up there and they said It's a great event to go in, and see just how fast your street car is and I would think it would also be very interesing to watch and see how other people's street cars go down the 1/4 mile. and welcome to WA and rollaclub