• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Caught a couple trains today and noticed they are all the new ones. Just wondering have they just reskinned the really old ones or was I just lucky? The drivers compartment doors on the trains still look like the old ones.

• 3 weeks later...

fk! long time no post!

how are all you kents???

finally back on track, got my internets back.

few new additions to the garage too hey, got a RT40 corona which was supposed to be my daily, but my missus claimed it as her own, which I'm cool with, about time she took a interest in something decent haha.

so i got myself a new daily too, its a mx32 wagon, in really good condition with really cold cold aircon!

thanks douggy for hooking me up with the cressy, will have it towed here next sat. will get pics and a rides thread up then.

also might do a thread for the RT40 later on tonight.

Was wondering where you went. Mine is finally legal if you wanna cruise up on the coast. Need my timing done if you can help for some more beers! Always keen to turn a spanner!

timing is easy as Reed, when you want to come down? Tomorrow is good if ya like.

Text me on my new phone number if you have it? if not pm me bro. its the same number as the one i texted you from last time i was up your way.