October 3, 200817 yr comment_278840 Okay, this thread is for us to post if we have seen something on a drive that we don't know what is or have cruised along a cool road and want to share. A couple roads I keep traveling on that I seem to like are... The back way past Mt Cootha to the Western Freeway. (Other side of Toowong Cemetery) And has anyone else noticed at the end of the Western Freeway, where it hits the Ipswich Motorway round'a'bout, there is a bit of a dip as you drive onto the bridge?? I like hitting that as I drive through. Don't get air, but close to it. :hmm: Report
October 3, 200817 yr comment_278873 At Redcliffe we have a nice spot to get air time..... :hmm: Duffield Rd & Elizabeth Ave. If you get out this way give it a whirl :lol: Be careful but, it's only a 60km/h zone :y: Report
October 3, 200817 yr comment_278906 There is a road in hamilton i found by mistake one day that is downhill with hairpin turns, It starts on Eldernel Tce and goes along Prospect Tce and finishes up on Grays Rd. Report
October 4, 200817 yr Author comment_278914 Oh, I like cruising from Coorpaoo to Carindale through... Cornwall St, Upper Cornwall St, Chatsworth Rd, Samuel St & Winstanley St. We call it rollacoaster road. Report
October 4, 200817 yr comment_278938 Oh, I like cruising from Coorpaoo to Carindale through... Cornwall St, Upper Cornwall St, Chatsworth Rd, Samuel St & Winstanley St. We call it rollacoaster road. Yeah mate. There's some nice twisties through that area... :hmm: Report
October 5, 200817 yr comment_279240 There is alot around taringa area that i love. Haha its my test drive route for work so i know all the roads around there very well. Especially one corner where its f@$king tight, and a one way corner. Makes me feel like a race car driver. Ha. Edit: will post google map if anyone wants to see it. Haha Edited October 5, 200817 yr by 08ftw Report
October 5, 200817 yr comment_279242 At Redcliffe we have a nice spot to get air time..... :) Duffield Rd & Elizabeth Ave. If you get out this way give it a whirl 8/ Be careful but, it's only a 60km/h zone :) fcuk yeah you get air time from it, but its better going towards the lights Report
October 15, 200817 yr Author comment_281713 Hey, just wondering if anyone else has spotted the drok that rolls around on a Segway around Nundah/Aviation High?? Report
October 16, 200817 yr Author comment_281925 I think of this every morning on the way to work. Which bridge is longer, the Hornibrooke Bridge to Redcliffe or The Riverside Expressway/Capain Cook Bridge?? Report
October 16, 200817 yr comment_281999 I think of this every morning on the way to work. Which bridge is longer, the Hornibrooke Bridge to Redcliffe or The Riverside Expressway/Capain Cook Bridge?? I think the Houghton Highway (Redcliffe) is 3.2 km's.......not sure about Capt Cook Bridge?? Report
October 16, 200817 yr comment_282000 fcuk yeah you get air time from it, but its better going towards the lights Yeah Ash, that's the way i like going, at the required speed :P :( can be quite a blast........ Report
October 16, 200817 yr comment_282027 Houghton Hwy is the longest over Sea bridge in the southern hemisphere. It wins. http://www.abovephotography.com.au/Aerial-...008865/Original Edited October 16, 200817 yr by Xany Report
October 16, 200817 yr Author comment_282054 I'd say that its just longer. Whats the longest in the northern hemi?? Florida Keys?? Report
October 27, 200817 yr comment_285044 Houghton Hwy is the longest over Sea bridge in the southern hemisphere. It wins. http://www.abovephotography.com.au/Aerial-...008865/Original I drove over the houghton hwy bridge the other week end and from that photo it dosn't feel like its that long but hell it sure does in that pic!! kinda makes me a proud aussie that we have thigs like that, to have something that is the longest/biggest ect. in the world or at leat our half of it any ways Cheers Tory Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now