4k Supercharger Mounting Brackets.

Jono.B

Members dont see this ad

are you going to be doing a blow through setup?

what carby/fuel setup blah blah blah will you be useing?

I'm thinking about superchargeing my 4k, i would turbo charge but i don't have a welder and can't weld, so supercharging would be a fair bit easier.

-Alex

are you going to be doing a blow through setup?

what carby/fuel setup blah blah blah will you be useing?

I'm thinking about superchargeing my 4k, i would turbo charge but i don't have a welder and can't weld, so supercharging would be a fair bit easier.

-Alex

Twin webers with premium 96-98 RON, I'm using an ac12 blowthru, with the pipe having a welded Y intersection for each carb or I will make sum kinda custom airbox with a single pipe going to it. .

it is going onto a ported manifold and ported head, lumpycam, full exhaust (2") and bored pistons....full ignition system done too.... :cool:

nice

what cam specs? form doing a little bit of reading ive heard that with a supercharger because they create more torque its not always a good idea to have a hugely modded cam?

sounds like your motor should be sweet once finished.

if i ever get around to doing one it will probs just have a quick rebuild, webber, and some porting of head/manifold.

maybe a reground cam, have to do more research first, still getting used to this boosting a k motor idea lol

nice

what cam specs? form doing a little bit of reading ive heard that with a supercharger because they create more torque its not always a good idea to have a hugely modded cam?

sounds like your motor should be sweet once finished.

if i ever get around to doing one it will probs just have a quick rebuild, webber, and some porting of head/manifold.

maybe a reground cam, have to do more research first, still getting used to this boosting a k motor idea lol

Yeah my cam isent hugely ground, I have 2 actiuually I forget what they are that, one is sitting in my garage at mums and one is in my current 4k...I have 2