My First Rolla

brandon_rolla_kid

hi all I'm new to the rolla club and thought i post up my rolla i bought last week that i found sitting under a gum tree i asked about it and i ended up paying $220 for it it had been sitting for over 3 years and i put a bit of petrol in it and it fired up no worries so now its my new project its going in in the next few weeks to get a fully respray as my brother is a pannel beater/spray painter unsure if i want to do it the original colour or just white with a venitian and white walls. i also would like to ask if any one has any parts they are willing to sell for this model i need a passenger seat and a back seat as they were missing when i got it. let me know what you think. i will keep up dating images as i fix it up.thanks brandon

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb68/po...01102008121.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb68/po...01102008122.jpg

Members dont see this ad

very nice rig.

it looks like a great starting point for a 'resto' mod project.

plenty of parts are kickin round, scour the for sales, and post up a couple of wanted ads in the wanted section...

where about was the gum tree you found this under?

i'm in melbourne.

i look forward to seeing more progress on this car. :cool:

-dave

I'd call it Yogi. :cool:

Nice find there. BARGAIN!!

I think you should stay the original colour. There are craploads of White KE2x's around. That brown once painted and polished up could look great. Then all you need is the chrome work buffed up and add some white or red walls to your tires.

Either way, I'll be watching this thread :y:

**EDIT** Got any pics of inside?? Whats the interior like?? What colour??

Edited by JiP_01