Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

We Have 2435 Users That Have Not Posted A Single Post!!!&#

Featured Replies

just in case anyone wants to know aye, I'm amazed!!

 

(do we need to take out the trash?)

 

Travis.

yeh go on do the flush. :P

I honestly don't care. It certainly isn't impacting database performance at all so I have no real reason to do anything.

They have posted. Most of them come onto the site for the Classified area.

 

And npot sure if you noticed if you post in the offtopic or classified area, your post count doesn't go up.

  • Author

ahh ok, all makes sense now, so how many people actually contribute to the community?

I was just off.

 

Well not really. You're probably about right for the question of how many people contribute...

YaY Do I win a prize??

 

 

 

Yeah, free membership for life.
  • Author

alrighty sweet as bru, at least were not beached :P

I'd like to see the bin please!! You know what I mean :D

 

:wink:

 

You just want it so you can look at all that porn spam!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.