October 14, 200817 yr comment_281527 I'm pretty new to rollaclub so i thought i would put some pics up of my corolla its just a ke30 pretty stock but i have done a few little things to it but i have plenty of plans for the little beast mods so far- steering wheel stereo air filter gauges a few stickers plans- rollaclub sticker ! extractors and system respray lowered nice alloys cam personalised plates plus a few other bits and peices i have a few random photos here.. but there not very recent. ill put more up as i take them .. so far thats all i have but any other photos i take or mods i do i will put up cheers :P Edited October 14, 200817 yr by andr3w Report
October 14, 200817 yr comment_281546 looks like its in really good nick, nice ride and welcome to the forums! Report
October 14, 200817 yr comment_281584 YES!!! Finally joined up :P Looking great. I'd love to see this on this Sunday's cruise, you should come along. :( Report
October 15, 200817 yr Author comment_281641 YES!!! Finally joined up :( Looking great. I'd love to see this on this Sunday's cruise, you should come along. :yes: oh man id love to but i work on sundays all day ay. aww shit. if yas are having any cruises on a saturday or anything like that just give us a yell and ill be happy to come ay. cheers :P Report
October 15, 200817 yr Author comment_281642 Nice 30 mate, what stereo do you have in the beast? thanks man umm i got a poineer head deck, 2 pairs of 6 inch speakers and i have a pair of 6x9s running off a little 2 way amp. i have a sub I'm ganna put in to but i need to get another little amp to run it. but yea thats it so far cheers :P Report
October 15, 200817 yr comment_281705 Nice ride man. Seen your car with JiP. Welcome and hope you find it wicked sick here =] Hopefully catch you at a cruise now and again. Need more P Platers as I think I will be the only P plater that would cruise in QLD haha. Report
April 8, 200917 yr comment_335058 i see your rig all the time goin near the browns plains doctors surgery heading towards regents park aye looks clean Report
April 18, 200917 yr comment_337420 Hey dude, I've seen your ride with some new rims. Got any pics?? :jamie: Are they all polished up yet?? :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now