Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Watty`s Seca

Featured Replies

got some cheap mags and startde work on door trims not sure what to do with door handle and window winder.

I had power windows in my old seca

  • Replies 73
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

f@$k me you got that dash so super shinny, lol! Looks real nice!

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

making a few changes dash will now be black and gunmetal grey got new sports steering wheel

went to u pull it and a complete interior from a csx the seat are so much better than cs crap ones.

 

post-4485-1249894541_thumb.jpg

 

wayne

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

coming together

 

post-4485-1251015416_thumb.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

the seca is going black the front of car is almost finished just needs a good polish.all being done with spray cans

 

post-4485-1252734786_thumb.jpg

Thats looking pretty good mate, not a bad shine for cans... What cans are you using? Is it polished at this stage?

  • Author

using power plus midnight black has had a hand polish should look better with a buffer.

 

post-4485-1252821999_thumb.jpg

using power plus midnight black has had a hand polish should look better with a buffer.

 

post-4485-1252821999_thumb.jpg

Thats a really good finish with the presure pack cans. I like P/P midnight black, I used it a few times for a few parts on cars I had. It never came up that good though, :no2:

cheap and nice i like ur style mate good on ya

  • Author

johnno if you want it come up that good u need to give it a wet sand and polish that how i got my dash done thats also midnight black.

  • 4 months later...

WOW!! :D

 

I love that paint work :D can't believe all done by rattle cans

 

any particular secret for application? all I need to paint is my bonnet, was hoping not have to fork out too much

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
WOW!! :)

 

I love that paint work :cool: can't believe all done by rattle cans

 

any particular secret for application? all I need to paint is my bonnet, was hoping not have to fork out too much

 

no mate just a good wet sand and polish.

watty

I just painted the front end on the corolla, i sprayed using 2 pack and it came up pretty good. I used your trick and rubbed it back with 2000grit wet rub and it came up wicked. I now see how you got your bonnet looking so good with pressure cans.. hehe :)

 

The sandpaper just rubs the top surface of the paint away and flattens it all out so its like glass. :D

  • Author

thats cool johnno good luck with the new ride shame u could`nt keep the seca.

 

wayne

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.