Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted!

Featured Replies

Yeah that was me I was the only kesev there. They're superlites haha.

 

oh sorry bro! super lites! i can never tell the diff with a glance!

  • Replies 211
  • Views 149k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha I've never seen mini lites but I'd probably be in the same boat.

can someone please post a picture of these os called minilites?

a yellow ke70 with superlites at ecu mt lawley, i saw it last year too when i had my hr31 skyline. i think it may be mitches

black ke 10/20 turning off roe hwy onto south street yesterday about 5pm!

a yellow ke70 with superlites at ecu mt lawley, i saw it last year too when i had my hr31 skyline. i think it may be mitches
Nice! I'm getting spotted everywhere! Haha! I don't see your brown KE.. :no2: Didn't know that you went to ECU! We should catch up or something. :hmm:

yeah for sure, i parked like directly behind you, but i was there after you and left before you. i saw you got the ol need to get a parking permit yellow paper :hmm:

Oh I see. What are you studying? Yeah sooo many people got them. I'm gonna order mine online... it was like a 40 minute way to get the permit through student central.

yeah i popped my head in really quickly never seen sc so packed, and the car park. like wow i remember last year when i could park under the tree over the back and skate in the empty car park, did you ever see my hr31 skyline coupe? had a big cooler hanging out of the front. oh i am doing teaching btw

Edited by cleb

yeah i popped my head in really quickly never seen sc so packed, and the car park. like wow i remember last year when i could park under the tree over the back and skate in the empty car park, did you ever see my hr31 skyline coupe? had a big cooler hanging out of the front. oh i am doing teaching btw
Haha I think I know what tree you are talking about.. it is right next to central ave? I always used to park there haha. I can't remember seeing a skyline but I have a shocking memory. Yeah I know what you mean about the parking hey it's really bad for some reason...

yeah thats the one. I'm wondering if there is a bigger intake of students or something this year. what subject are you studying

Computer Science majoring in Games Programming/Software Engineering. What teaching do you want to get into?

I LOVE THE INTERNET :lolcry: haha

more than likely primary school. yeah internets it pretty great

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.