What To Do To A Ke-70 Wagon?

cazzamaca

Members dont see this ad
what engine mods will this car be able to handle it only has a 1.3L engine? nothin too fancy I'm poor but i still luv the beast more than a human child.

without trying to be rude....

in the last month or so, many people have been joining Rollaclub, and making their first post something like this one, that shows they haven't put any thought into the question, are after something unrealistic, and have no intention on doing their own research into the subject.

if you would like some feedback (and serious answers,) try using the search function to see if you can find some other threads in this forum that relate to ke70's, and you may find some mods that someone else has done and that they have recorded what they did.

once found and you have read as much as you can on the subject, try posting up a members ride page, so people can see what you've got, and then put up some posts that say i'm thinking of doing this and that to my car whuch i have researched and have some understanding of what is required, what do you guy's think...

it's not too hard to introduce yourself in the new members area either...

*end rant*....

f@$k me i'm a rude bastard with too much time on my hands...

p.s. i love old rollas with a passion. my first was a ke70 wagon in metallic blue.

i put extractors and a 2inch exhaust on it, got the rear springs reset lower, put pedders low springs and kyb shocks in the front, put some various mags on at different stages in it's life, chucked in some different stereo combo's too.

one of the best cars i've ever owned.

bulletproof cars if looked after.

-dave

it's not too hard to introduce yourself in the new members area either...

New members area ??

But anyway back on topic

Doing it on the cheap

2inch exhaust would be the biggest i'd be going

maybe a set of extractors

and doing a search on the forum for a better carby (Gemini, Corona, 200B i'm not really sure whats better)

• 4 weeks later...
UTE!!!!! seriously ive never seen one.

go on stuff engine mods and suspension ect.

ill soon be reciving a ke30 panel van which is built for gas 13:1 compression but rusty as hell I'm thinking UTE!!!!!

I am buying a wagon with my mate and we are gonna chop it up and make it into a ute, were making a track car we can take to the local skid pan

i'll put pics up when i do it. probs wont be for a bit though