Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Microtech D4s

Featured Replies

G'day all,

 

I have found an old Microtech D4S ecu for sale quite cheap. I will buy it if I can use it. It is set-up for 4 cylinder, naturally aspirated and switch type TPS. Possible uses are: 3T with race cam, exhaust and EA falcon TB efi, 2TGUE similar spec, but as a piggyback with factory EFI/ECU or as a piggyback with the 2TGUE standard setup but with a turbo. If anyone has actual experience with one of these, I would appreciate hearing from you. I am also concerned I won't be able to find the correct sensors to make the thing work. It was running in a series 3 Nissan Bluebird (not sure what engine). I know it is fuel only, but there are other ways of fixing ignition timing. LOL

 

Cheers,

 

Mark G.

Edited by machg

Would be fine on the 3t,

 

i had one on my 5k for about 2 weeks before the d4s crapped itself, ran really well for the two weeks, easy to tune.

 

Not suitable for piggy back.

  • Author
Would be fine on the 3t,

 

i had one on my 5k for about 2 weeks before the d4s crapped itself, ran really well for the two weeks, easy to tune.

 

Not suitable for piggy back.

How did you go with sensors, did it come with them?

just use vs commodore air and water temp sensors and it will work fine

  • Author

So as a general rule; it should be able to run the fuel control side of any N/A 4 cylinder engine using cheap(ish) and readily available sensors?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.