Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Old Skool N New Age Auto Show 09

Featured Replies

  • Author

thanks 4 the great comments chobis :no2:

 

and your spot on about you don't have to own a top show car to enter

it is all about having a great day out and catch up with ya mates

 

thanks again guys for ya support

 

OFF YA ROCKER TEAM :y:

  • Replies 84
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh that's my birthday! Who wants to respray my car and enter it as a present? :dance:

looking good there EK61. Iam looking forward to another GREAT SHOW.

I'm sending my form in tomorrow, i put down for club that id be in rollaclub/t4s so hopefully someone organises something between the clubs.

  • 4 weeks later...

So have we decided on whether rollacub is having a display or not? I'd really like to enter but i need to know whether I'm with the club, or by myself... :y:

Edited by ke kid

So have we decided on whether rollacub is having a display or not? I'd really like to enter but i need to know whether I'm with the club, or by myself... :y:

 

well i put down rollaclub, so its at least u and me if you do, as well as my other friend with a T18.

 

actually i lied. i put RC/T4S as I'm part of both clubs and suggested a joined display.

So have we decided on whether rollacub is having a display or not? I'd really like to enter but i need to know whether I'm with the club, or by myself... :y:

 

did you read the rest of the thread?

 

 

anyways i got a my flyer/letter yesterday in the mail because i entered last year, I'm going to fill it out and send it in sometime in the next week.

 

now for those who want to know if there will be a display yes there will be, its a combined effort with tuned4street. Thanks to Murd 55's good idea :y:

 

 

Now on your entry form where is asks "will your vehicle be part of a club display?" you tick Yes, then where asks "if yes, which club?" write in "Rollaclub/Tuned4Street"

Edited by MYSTIK

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

:dance: not long now :lolcry:

lol i still havent done mine, i keep forgetting, haha whoopsie!

i can't make it anymore sorry guys :P

still heaps HEAPS of work to do and i got family from vic coming over that weekend

  • 3 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.