Old Skool N New Age Auto Show 09

ek61

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh, I had the banner, but I gave it to Raven.....

I have the marquee, and some chairs, and a table....need someone to get star droppers and a hammer, uhhh esky with ice and drinks, bbq, ohhhhh I have a friend with this way cool portable (non battery or power required) boom box I may be able to borrow it for the day.......and I'll probably have team vixen there...maybe, if I can bribe them :jamie:

Lesley :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

To those of you who have never entered a car show before, I highly recommend this show to be your first.

The Old Skool N New Age Show has been around for a few years now and is one of the best car shows of the year and keeps getting better.

I have entered a couple times but was unable this year due to work commitments and may well be the same next year.

If you are unsure if your car is worthy of being in a show then again I say this is the show for you.

It's a very relaxed atmosphere with a great mixture of top show cars and daily runners, little cars, big cars, lowriders, motorbikes, car clubs, jap cars, euro cars, yank tanks, hot rods, late model modifieds etc etc etc. There's something for everyone.

For $20 it's a great day out and you get a plaque for your collection. The organisers of this show do a great job. Get on it people.

uh, I had the banner, but I gave it to Raven.....

I have the marquee, and some chairs, and a table....need someone to get star droppers and a hammer, uhhh esky with ice and drinks, bbq, ohhhhh I have a friend with this way cool portable (non battery or power required) boom box I may be able to borrow it for the day.......and I'll probably have team vixen there...maybe, if I can bribe them :no2:

Lesley :y:

Sorry guys, but I don't have it, as I gave it to whoever was doing the Toyoshow display and I didnt help pack uip that day either, so between you people that were doing the display this year, you have the Rollaclub banner.

Can i come and be one of those annoying spectators that pics the shit out of cars and makes sarcastic comments ... pretty please.

This should be awesome yeah its getting better everytime i go would be awesome to have a combined T4S/RC display.