Old Skool N New Age Auto Show 09

ek61

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really great day....remember people if you do a car show, TAKE a MARQUEE, you need shade!!!

There were TONS of cars, here's a few of my favourite pics!!!

post-1090-1238234456_thumb.jpg

post-1090-1238233466_thumb.jpg

There were WICKED! cars, bikes, it's great to chat with owners about their cars, I had a chat with the owner of the Orange Mazda 1300, the Black Beemer and the Burgundy/Brown/Purple Falcon it's so fantastic to see the progress of their cars (the Mazda 1300) and the OCD of the Falcon owner it's so great to see their enthusiasim.

And the finishing touch for the day, (I agree with Dale) as we were leaving the event organisers (2 of them) shook our hands and told us to stay safe, then a bit further the rest of the organisers thanked us for our participation and said "see ya next year!". It WAS a really great sentiment! That's one I'll remember!

:)

Edited by SoulSearcher

some of the other car show organisers here in Adelaide could really take a page out the OSNA organisers book that for sure :cool:

and lesley are you still drooling over the dish on those xr6's? :)

and Forcfed's turbo's could suck in a couple of small children if they get to close :y:

Edited by MYSTIK

oh, you know how most people have subs and amps in their boot? not this guy (the one in the first photo):

post-1090-1238283360_thumb.jpg

:)

OH! There was a turbo getz there too, apparently factory......but what I'm thinking is that if they released them, why would there only be 2 of them??? Unless they're a factory option....I'd like to know more about it...may have to google it sometime soon....

spotted a fair few of yas down there

definally agree with lesley over the shade thing we always bring a marque of some kind to a show or u will get fried specially in yesterdays sun lol

love that show was the 4th year ive entered had a great day