Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheap Shipping Company Au-united-states Or Anybody Going To United Sta

Featured Replies

hi mates,

 

 

I'm just wondering if you know any cheap shipping company that can bring my t18 front and rear bumpers from 3023 burnside victoria to california USA. Any inputs will be greatly appreciated...maybe you have their website that i can go to so i can shipped my bumpers. Thank you very much in advance.

 

 

OR

 

if you know anybody going here in USA who can bring my bumps ill just pay extra $$$. I'm from california..my friend is from 3023 burnside victoria he has the bumpers...thanks again..

Edited by 2schnelle.

I don't know about cheap, but if you give me the weight, dims, origin and destination I can get a quote for you.

  • Author
I don't know about cheap, but if you give me the weight, dims, origin and destination I can get a quote for you.

 

 

dimension for 1 bumper

 

L: 180cm H: 15cm w 30cm

 

weight might be 10-20lbs

 

origin: 3023 zip code

 

destination 90703 ca usa

 

australian post office doesnt allow that length...

wait a sec. you mean to tell me there is another continent other than australia ??

  • Author

i already asked fedex and they costs my arm and leg...i also tried dhl so far $350 but most probably il stick with it if i can't find 1..tnx

what do you mean?

 

Toll is a shipping company.

 

http://www.toll.com.au/

 

I think they may only do the asian region.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.