November 6, 200817 yr comment_287892 hi mates, I'm just wondering if you know any cheap shipping company that can bring my t18 front and rear bumpers from 3023 burnside victoria to california USA. Any inputs will be greatly appreciated...maybe you have their website that i can go to so i can shipped my bumpers. Thank you very much in advance. OR if you know anybody going here in USA who can bring my bumps ill just pay extra $$$. I'm from california..my friend is from 3023 burnside victoria he has the bumpers...thanks again.. Edited November 6, 200817 yr by 2schnelle. Report
November 6, 200817 yr comment_287914 I don't know about cheap, but if you give me the weight, dims, origin and destination I can get a quote for you. Report
November 7, 200817 yr Author comment_287933 I don't know about cheap, but if you give me the weight, dims, origin and destination I can get a quote for you. dimension for 1 bumper L: 180cm H: 15cm w 30cm weight might be 10-20lbs origin: 3023 zip code destination 90703 ca usa australian post office doesnt allow that length... Report
November 7, 200817 yr comment_287974 Fed Ex go overseas don't they?? They did in Cast away. Give them a call. Report
November 7, 200817 yr comment_287984 wait a sec. you mean to tell me there is another continent other than australia ?? Report
November 7, 200817 yr Author comment_288085 i already asked fedex and they costs my arm and leg...i also tried dhl so far $350 but most probably il stick with it if i can't find 1..tnx Report
November 11, 200817 yr comment_289013 what do you mean? Toll is a shipping company. http://www.toll.com.au/ I think they may only do the asian region. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now