Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone Know What Type Of Rims These Are?

Featured Replies

I bought these 13's for $40 and I'm just wondering how much there really worth & id like to know what there called :( I think they will look sweet with a re-coat

gallery_7051_102_66780.jpg

gallery_7051_102_116148.jpg

I'l try get some more pics up cause they were pretty dirty

I'm planing on puting them on my Ke 30 :bash:

yeah they look CSA ish

  • Author
I think they're CSA somethings...

yea cheers

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

I'm getting them sandblasted and respraying them white :'( they'l look dope on my dark blue ke30 :P

yeah 90% sure there csa and didnt some corona's come out with these??

yeah 90% sure there csa and didnt some corona's come out with these??

might be thinking of the corona avanta rt142 maybe ? which are a lil different.

  • Author

I can't seem to find them anywere... :'(

I can't seem to find them anywere... :'(

can't find the csa's you have listed anywhere or can't find avanta rims anywhere ?

  • Author

the csa's

my mate had some of these in gunmetal grey, i think they were called csa surfs??? or gtr surfs?? something surf

  • Author
my mate had some of these in gunmetal grey, i think they were called csa surfs??? or gtr surfs?? something surf

ailright thanks mate il keep an eye out :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.