Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sa Water

Featured Replies

Hi guys was getting concerned about the recent activity of us south australians acting irrational :jamie: including myself.

 

Should we have our water tested ??

  • Author
Man... last time I was in Sadelaide I couldn't even drink the goddamn water. Tasted like saliva and alfoil. eeuch.

:jamie: i can't drink fresh water anymore i get withdrawls.

Eww Adelaide tap water is disgusting. We have rainwater but when I run out at school I have to drink the tap water from the fountain thing and its absolutely horrible. Its like being thrown headfirst into an over-chlorinated swimming pool with your mouth open.

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

  • Author
You bet it comes out of the Murray.

 

When I first moved to Adelaide in 88, I can remember the tap water had a brownish hue to it.

 

Tasty.

Ahh i remeber those days. i think we had a rainwater tank installed not long after the house was built in 83.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.