December 3, 200817 yr comment_294766 Any chance we can get all the group shots that are going to be used in the calender put in here? here is Tasmania's http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?a...st&id=32048 This topic can be merged with a existing one if there is.. didnt see one Report
December 3, 200817 yr Author comment_294816 Yeah i know, i don't think anyone realized the picture would come out straight... cause we where actually parked on a curve!! Report
December 3, 200817 yr comment_294835 I'd join a group shot. But I'm pretty sure nobody would appreciate a defected AE80 hatch lol...It's so pig atm. Report
December 3, 200817 yr comment_294899 I'd join a group shot. But I'm pretty sure nobody would appreciate a defected AE80 hatch lol...It's so pig atm. I'm guessing you didnt see this thread then? >>>>> SA Photo Shoot Edited December 3, 200817 yr by MYSTIK Report
December 4, 200817 yr comment_295120 here is Tasmania's http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?a...st&id=32048 Aww your group shot puts SA's to shame. lol only five people showed up. And that doesn't include me so I admit I'm just as bad as the rest of the state. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now