Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darwin Hot Rollas Spotters Guide

Featured Replies

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Don't know if anyone else has seen it, but there's a baby blue coloured KE30 coupe getting around with some nice mags (about 16-inch I think) with huge discs front and rear. It looks sweet as!!! It had a personalized number plate, but I can't remember what it was exactly. Might have included something like "HOT" or "SXY"

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I have just spotted another nice Rolla getting around town. It's a ZZE122R hatch (or Seca if you prefer), metallic black with rear spoiler, 15-inch alloys, slightly lowered, and with a rather nice sounding exhaust note. It also wears a chrome www.rollaclub.com sticker on the front and rear windscreens (or will by the time you read this). That's right, she's mine!!! I have decided to call her Leila, so I now have Leila and Lola the Corollas. :P :jamie: :huh:

  • Author

Yeah, FINALLY. So, now we've got to organise the first NT Rollaclub cruise/meeting. I reckon we should be able to get ten Corollas involved, although I know that DEE-ONE no longer has a registered Corolla, but I'm sure there are plenty of other people who'll be interested in cruising.

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

If anyone sees a red KE10 getting around, please try and introduce yourself to the owner and put them onto RollaClub. Supposedly it's running 7K, so they're obviously pretty keen about their car. It also looks like it's got a lift kit, but I think that's just very stiff suspension.

  • 4 weeks later...

i spotted this little HOT corolla in my parents back yard today !

 

 

post-1043-1135506584.jpg

Edited by ake_10

oh!!!!! a ke10!!!

 

my uncle has one of them in brissy. its not in the best condition but he wants to restore it ;) anyone reckon they could help a little :S lol.

  • Author

I'd love a KE15 Sprinter shell. All the rest of the car can be f@$ked as long as the shell's all good. Then I'd squeeze a blacktop 20-valve into it, do a nice custom interior (keeping it lightweight), and be very happy.

That ke10 is porn, I hope to god it stays that overrated :wink:

See my user name

<--------------------

 

Have already got the plates.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.