Darwin Hot Rollas Spotters Guide

ancullen

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad

Don't know if anyone else has seen it, but there's a baby blue coloured KE30 coupe getting around with some nice mags (about 16-inch I think) with huge discs front and rear. It looks sweet as!!! It had a personalized number plate, but I can't remember what it was exactly. Might have included something like "HOT" or "SXY"

• 1 month later...

I have just spotted another nice Rolla getting around town. It's a ZZE122R hatch (or Seca if you prefer), metallic black with rear spoiler, 15-inch alloys, slightly lowered, and with a rather nice sounding exhaust note. It also wears a chrome www.rollaclub.com sticker on the front and rear windscreens (or will by the time you read this). That's right, she's mine!!! I have decided to call her Leila, so I now have Leila and Lola the Corollas. :P :jamie: :huh:

Yeah, FINALLY. So, now we've got to organise the first NT Rollaclub cruise/meeting. I reckon we should be able to get ten Corollas involved, although I know that DEE-ONE no longer has a registered Corolla, but I'm sure there are plenty of other people who'll be interested in cruising.

• 2 months later...

If anyone sees a red KE10 getting around, please try and introduce yourself to the owner and put them onto RollaClub. Supposedly it's running 7K, so they're obviously pretty keen about their car. It also looks like it's got a lift kit, but I think that's just very stiff suspension.

• 4 weeks later...