Wreckers -spotted Qld

Misled

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well me and chris went to 3 wreckers on saturday first was ipswich which had a few gutted Ke70s i belive and a Ke30 there

then the next stop was wacol wreckers and they have the same stuff mentioned in a previous post

and the final spot we stopped at was salisbury wreckers and the 4age one that justin took stuff off last time was crushed as the motor was just ripped out and thrown on top of other ones i think its a bigport but i could be wrong

Edited by SLW42

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

haha i got a new thermostat cover thingo from that ke70 a few posts up at park ridge, most of the other stuff is long gone, does any one know where i can find a half decent bonnet and boot lid for an 82 model flat front ke70?

I'm also after a passanger window winder thingo as my bolt has been stripped so i can't wind it down, (forgot the right name for it) if any one knows of anything like that just send me a pm.

Thanks Dan!

I'm starting to collect bit to do the twincam conversion on my DX (finally :y: ) so if anyone knows of a complete AE71 going cheap (or even going not so cheap:( )or even just the bits i need i'd be very very interested :dance: