Wreckers -spotted Qld

Misled

Was out at Ipswich spare parts today and I thought these might be of interest to someone,

KE70, Motor & box (didnt check how many cogs it has) still in car, Has good seats (same as my ae71 seats) and most interior parts:

post-1373-1230019845_thumb.jpg

KE70, No motor or box, Has most interior parts:

post-1373-1230019827_thumb.jpg

Toyota crown, Didnt check what model, I only seen that it had no motor (box?), Didnt look inside so i don't know about interior:

post-1373-1230019861_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trev

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was out at Ipswich spare parts again today and found a gemini panelvan with some rather nice looking wheels on it, All 4 are there & one inner is painted black, They are 13's with a PCD of 4x100 so if anyone is interested you know where they are:

post-1373-1230366782_thumb.jpg

Didnt spot a single rolla at the wreckers on Lobb st in Ipswich

The wrecker is:

BONANZA wrecking.

So I asked for a Toyota van with a K motor NOTHING :)

He told me he gets them in from time to time if there there 1 week there then cubed. He wont keep them they don't sell.

So don't really bother going there and he is also very high on his prices.

BUT here is his good side if he has a KE/AE71 in he will sell the whole car for about $200. Mate got an AE71 there $200 drove it home was straight as and neat as also so if your lucky to get a KE there well you don't need much cash. As currently wreckers are getting NOTHING for scrap metal so you currently have HEAPS of bargaining power to get a whole cheap car.

But his average prices are:

$5 for any ignition coil.

$20 for a thermo switch (they retail for $80+ at super crap)

$40 for a huge thermo fan off a VS dunny door I got for my KE30 is like 16inch. He does smaller fans for cheaper.

Cameron

any chance someone could chuck up a whole heap of addresses of wreckers around the brissy/ippo/goldie way, for those of us not in the know (ie. me)....

and.. anyone seen any ke20/25 kickin around recently in afore mentioned wreckers??

richie..

• 2 weeks later...

Found some goodies today

All at Salisbury Wrecking (opp MOTORAMA 4x4xMore)

KE55 Sedan 3sp Auto, (190,000k's) Excellent front seats(base needs respringing),good RH guard(not rusy but 1or2small dents),Good grille/H4lights and straight bumpers(slightly rusty)

post-3246-1232005851_thumb.jpgpost-3246-1232005885_thumb.jpg

KE70 Sedan, Auto, good F bumper etc Good RH tailight

post-3246-1232005927_thumb.jpg

Edited by PHATKE20S