Help

13BT_KE20

RHS REAR

104gb5.th.jpg

105tq4.th.jpg

LHS REAR

106qx6.th.jpg

107gt7.th.jpg

Happen turning right in a carpark at 5kph, heard/felt a clunk come from the rear. Thought id snapped an axle as thats what it felt/sounded like.

Pulled the axle out this morning but its in perfect conditon so ive got NFI what the problem is. There were no other obvious breaks/snaps anywhere in the rear end...

Car still drives, but crabs something shocking (i only drove it down the driveway once off the tow truck).

Members dont see this ad
If it is the you-bolts i can hook ya up with a set. or new center bolts if they're the problem.
ill take it down to the workshop on monday so i can put it on a hoist and have a better look. Pretty hard to see anything when your looking upside down lying on your back under the car.

Ill let you know if/what i need, cheers

ill take it down to the workshop on monday so i can put it on a hoist and have a better look. Pretty hard to see anything when your looking upside down lying on your back under the car.

Ill let you know if/what i need, cheers

Yea man i know what its like workin on ya back lol.

Yea when ya find out whats broken drop us a PM or something.

I wouldnt rule out that axle tramp theory either, seeing this car trying to sedately take off from the lights its a high possibitlty.

BUT if it was a broken leaf it would have been the main and the car would be sagging down and resting on the tyre.