December 17, 200817 yr comment_298968 Hey! Need my carby tuned ASAP! Anyone know of a good place in Perth? I've rung around and had no luck but found a few numbers that I'll call tomorrow.. but I thought I may as well ask here as well... Cheers! Report
December 25, 200817 yr comment_301461 Hey, Ask for Jim looks like santa claus haha ( tell him Troy sent you) he knows his stuff like no one else. Perth Carburettor Specialists P/L U1/ 131 Howe Street OSBORNE PARK WA 6017 - More... ph: 08 94448588 fax: 08 94448599 Edited December 25, 200817 yr by gtfloor Report
January 9, 200917 yr Author comment_306173 32/36 that now belongs to Chris. I ended up going to Mike at Allwest Carburettors. I strongly recommend him to anyone who wants carby work done. Doesn't mind (doesn't seem to haha) that I look at what he's doing when he was checking out my Weber. Great guy. Report
January 9, 200917 yr comment_306194 did you suck him off while he was inspecting the car? WTF ?? I'm pretty sure they are both guys. Report
January 9, 200917 yr comment_306197 was a joke.... clearly. mitch just has homosexual tendencies. Edited January 9, 200917 yr by D1doony Report
January 9, 200917 yr Author comment_306203 did you suck him off while he was inspecting the car?What? No! After tasting Dan dick I won't ever be able to go back!WTF ?? I'm pretty sure they are both guys. :( was a joke.... clearly. mitch just has homosexual tendencies. Hahaha. I have about as many homosexual tendencies as you have good insults. :wink: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now