Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arghhh! Carby Places In Perth!

Featured Replies

Hey!

 

Need my carby tuned ASAP! Anyone know of a good place in Perth? I've rung around and had no luck but found a few numbers that I'll call tomorrow.. but I thought I may as well ask here as well...

 

Cheers!

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

 

Ask for Jim looks like santa claus haha ( tell him Troy sent you) he knows his stuff like no one else.

 

Perth Carburettor Specialists P/L

U1/ 131 Howe Street

OSBORNE PARK

WA 6017 - More...

ph: 08 94448588

fax: 08 94448599

Edited by gtfloor

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

32/36 that now belongs to Chris.

 

I ended up going to Mike at Allwest Carburettors. I strongly recommend him to anyone who wants carby work done. Doesn't mind (doesn't seem to haha) that I look at what he's doing when he was checking out my Weber. Great guy.

did you suck him off while he was inspecting the car?

did you suck him off while he was inspecting the car?

 

WTF ?? I'm pretty sure they are both guys.

was a joke.... clearly.

 

mitch just has homosexual tendencies.

Edited by D1doony

  • Author
did you suck him off while he was inspecting the car?
What? No! After tasting Dan dick I won't ever be able to go back!
WTF ?? I'm pretty sure they are both guys.
:(
was a joke.... clearly.

 

mitch just has homosexual tendencies.

Hahaha. I have about as many homosexual tendencies as you have good insults. :wink:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.