Wa Off Topic

h1_roll4

ok so yeah you really need to upgrade the the shocks if your doing the springs otherwise it will be bouncy, but if you do just the shocks, you don't really need to do the springs. so i have learned that you are way better off just saving longer and getting everything done at once and done right rather that trying to get things done piece by piece. when i had my hr31 i did the springs and it was bouncy as all get out and really bad to drive so i had go and fork out to get new shocks anyway, so i would have been better off getting it all done at once and saving myself alot of hassle. so yeah also get your hands on some kyb excelGs they are way better than the monroes and they arent much more expensive. do it once and do it right :yak:

Edited by cleb

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so yeah you really need to upgrade the the shocks if your doing the springs otherwise it will be bouncy, but if you do just the shocks, you don't really need to do the springs. so i have learned that you are way better off just saving longer and getting everything done at once and done right rather that trying to get things done piece by piece. when i had my hr31 i did the springs and it was bouncy as all get out and really bad to drive so i had go and fork out to get new shocks anyway, so i would have been better off getting it all done at once and saving myself alot of hassle. so yeah also get your hands on some kyb excelGs they are way better than the monroes and they arent much more expensive. do it once and do it right :yak:
Hey cleb cheers for the advice man.

One problem is where to get excel Gs excluding from over east... I forget... do you have excel Gs in your '70? If so, do you know the part no.s?

no mitch hahahahahaa

oh and garnett capri drag car:

its on DRIFTWA but you need to log in. heres a teaser

QUOTE: the turbo ill be running is on the left ... most likely with a 0.96 rear housing

GT4708, T51R (middle), GT35R (right)

1111200817350qw5.jpg

1511081348jl4.jpg

you can only guess what motor hes running.

;)

I am extremely bored...

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing today to puke forth my utter PISS-IGNORANT FURY over the fact that someone dared to utter the dreaded G-Word.

You see, I am inordinately proud of my birth place – and why shouldn't I be? It took incredible skill and hard work on my part to slither out of a vagina – not to mention all the determination it took me to master extruding poopy. That's why pride in my birth place constitutes my entire one-dimensional identity – and for that I deserve automatic and constant pity.

Now, I'm a supporter of free speech and all, but when it isn't gushingly positive about people superficially similar to me, then it's time for mass media crucifixion!

Furthermore, as a vocal pawn of the esteemed Neighborhood Association of the Genitally Homogenous, it is my meal ticket to remind you that only WE are allowed to use the G-Word – as a proud expression of our double standards.

You know, growing up Rastafarian in my overly tolerant hippie commune, it didn't take long to realize that the problem with today's world is that people who are different from me are too criminally self-absorbed to fixate entirely on MY dead relatives. And that's why when someone used the G-Word, I felt I'd been personally drawn & quartered, and as such hereby formally demand a book deal.

Yours Self-Righteously,

Herbert

PS: I won't be surprised if you ignore me. That's just the kind of treatment I'd expect from a typical uppity oreo cookie like YOU!