Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wa Off Topic

Featured Replies

Hahaha no you're not! I was thinking it was a stupid question as I was posting it though... the gasket holes are gonna be the same size as the intake manifold holes so it shouldn't matter...

 

 

Yeah, but if your head's been ported, they might easily be larger than standard, depending on what work's been done...

  • Replies 328
  • Views 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mitch, your intake ports are 38mm
So will it matter if I use a standard 4k/5k intake manifold gasket? The holes for the ports on the gasket should match those on the intake manifold, right? So it shouldn't make a difference... I've gotta get one to stop the air leak.
i'm 80% sure the intake was ported too
You mean the intake manifold was ported?? Do they do that? Haha. If so, I'm gonna have to get the gasket machined otherwise it will restrict the air/fuel.

huh :( i miss my manual corolla...i drove my mates seca the other day..it felt good to drive a corolla again...and some low life cum guzzling douche dented the gaurd on my commodore today...looks like they got angry and decided to vent there anger on my drives side gaurd...

huh :wink: i miss my manual corolla...i drove my mates seca the other day..it felt good to drive a corolla again...and some low life cum guzzling douche dented the gaurd on my commodore today...looks like they got angry and decided to vent there anger on my drives side gaurd...

 

Its a commie, thats like $20 to replace :(

Haha. You got an engine lined up?

 

I'm in two minds, it want to convert the t18 into an A16 (4age) if i do that i'll convert it across to rack and pinon

 

but I'm also lazy and that all take effort, so i might just put a 3t back in with a 2t head and a few bits of fruit

I'm in two minds, it want to convert the t18 into an A16 (4age) if i do that i'll convert it across to rack and pinon

 

but I'm also lazy and that all take effort, so i might just put a 3t back in with a 2t head and a few bits of fruit

 

MMM Fruit...

4age with rack

 

save the 3t for something nice :y:

Edited by D1doony

Define NICE, is that swimming at the beach or a better car?
Well, it is a good question...

 

post-5027-1231809834.png

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.