All Japan Day 2009 - 26th April

cush

I'm confused its got like 2 lots of feature sections, and am i meant to circle things like manual ect?

seriously if people look inside the car they will see its manual :wink:

I was confused aswell B!! Another one is "body colour" lol!! I think people can see it's Green!!

I think I'll just fill out what I can make sense of, and the rest I'll leave.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just make sure you fill them out well....

I was disappointed last year to notice that not many entrants went to much effort to fill out their info forms. I get that they don't want the whole world to know what they may be packing, but if that is the case then don't enter it into a show :wink:

Just make sure you fill them out well....

I was disappointed last year to notice that not many entrants went to much effort to fill out their info forms. I get that they don't want the whole world to know what they may be packing, but if that is the case then don't enter it into a show :wink:

Yeah for sure!

It's not that we're attempting to hide anything, it's simply a communication breakdown.

Maybe I should've done Jap at High School instead of german caus I doubt I'll never be entering a german car show lol!

KJ :-)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm confused its got like 2 lots of feature sections, and am i meant to circle things like manual ect?

seriously if people look inside the car they will see its manual :D

Just go nuts....

Draw some pictures, write a poem, its up to you ;)

All we're after is a bit of information on what you've done to the car.

The form is essentially what you find in the window of exports (our imports) in Japan.

Kristian had some from his last trip over and had the idea, we liked it, so now you're stuck with it.. ^_^

BUt yeah.. stick what ever you're happy with. If you want to stay with your car all day and tell people about it, writ bugger all, if you want to wander around but let people know what you've got, fill out everything you can think of. ;)

Yeah for sure!

It's not that we're attempting to hide anything, it's simply a communication breakdown.

Maybe I should've done Jap at High School instead of german caus I doubt I'll never be entering a german car show lol!

KJ :-)

It's not all in japanese...

The main stuff has translations.

Like i said.. go nuts with the rest.. ;)

I'll give the most creative entry a hug or something.. :D

it'll be good to see some rollas out as i will be there in my 1200 ute ... i rekon its the peep mirrors that got me in lol

Don't forget this little nugget form the entry form..

possibly supercharged by april

:D

lol note possibly ... I'm trying mate but money is tight, so far i have the new radiator in and the brake upgrade to make it stop when it has more power ... will the setup sitting in the back be enough?

Edited by aidaniel

• 2 weeks later...