Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mackay Members

Featured Replies

Hi to all, just wondering if there was any other members in Mackay or am I the only one?

 

:y:

Edited by JiP
Capitals

Sadly you might be the only one. We do need a better system for tracking members.

 

I have some fliers here that I could send you that you could try handing out to other Corolla owners cars. Like target P platers, old Corollas or done up Corollas. Start to build up a group.

Sadly you might be the only one. We do need a better system for tracking members.

 

I have some fliers here that I could send you that you could try handing out to other Corolla owners cars. Like target P platers, old Corollas or done up Corollas. Start to build up a group.

 

 

I was in Mackay for work early December but didn't spot any rollas. I helped put the shopfront on the new Comminos store next to the old one.

 

Hopefully you can recruit some new members. Where does 7shades live again? Hes in north QLD.

Shades has been dropping notes on windscreens when he spots them...

 

Although I've only seen a few half decent rollas up here, none so much 'enthusiastically maintained' as 'ooh shiny/not a complete shitbox'

 

There's this one E7 pano getting around which is mega tidy... white, windowless, nice wheels, dirty big FMIC and the distinctive whine of a GZE....

 

F*cker won't sign up no matter how many times I leave a note his windscreen...

  • Author

Yeah mate ill take some, seen a mat black 30 with huge wheels the other day and some other stuff cruising around. I about to put a few photos in projects of mine.

 

:P

Edited by JiP
Spelling & Capitals

  • 2 months later...

Hey guys.

 

My names Mat and i live in Proserpine in Qld (near Mackay). I'm admittedly not that knowlegable about my cars, though i have bought a 1998 Toyota Corolla, picking it up on saturday from Townsville and just wanted to have a chat with other people who own corolla's.

 

Hope you guys don't mind me coming on here and passing on some what would be greatly needed knowledge.

 

Catch you guys later.

 

:bash:

Edited by JiP
Capitals

Edit: ugh never mind

Edited by Ella

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.