Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae86 Brake Upgrade

Featured Replies

I don't know how much for the brakes, it followed the car when I bought it..

expenssive I guess..

 

demiure: they are like brembo's only a different brand... have serious stopping power

I guess I need new discs since mine are really f@$ked, and new pads for street use, since the racing pads I have on them need to be really hot to work at all..

VR4 rotors and VT V8 4spots give you about 5-10mm clearance on a 14" rim.

That setup'd work out well for me. I could interchange bits (if I stuck VR4 brakes on my Galant, which I'd been considering doing before I bought Lola).

speaking of, paul pyvarra (sp?) who used to own red rocket told me that he used to use magna brakes on his red rocket ke25

 

if you need measurements pm mlaser on toymods...he owns it now. The brakes look awesome with the cross drilled discs & they are frigging massive. I think he's got 14"s on it atm but has very little clearance

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.