February 28, 200917 yr Author comment_323484 Yeah i was thinking about that for the water squirters but aren't sure if i can adapt anything to the end of the factory squirter. As for the lights, i was hoping for them to have a switch as well as the pressure switch. Luckily the bonnet already has a pressure switch. As for the boot i want something smaller than the standard room light i have now. Report
February 28, 200917 yr comment_323488 Hey Jon, with the squirters I would check out KE70's..... I think they shoot out 2 jets from each factory nozzle..... I can check it out on my KE70 wreck for you? Report
March 1, 200917 yr comment_323549 Datsun 260z's had an awesome little lamp with about a metre long lead on them so you could actually pull it out of the mount and use it like a torch! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now