Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hog's Breath Lunch **** Redcliffe ****

Next Hog's Breath Dinner **** Redcliffe **** 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Which date suits you? All Saturdays

    • 21st March
      30%
      3
    • 28th March
      40%
      4
    • 4th April
      30%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Just over 2 weeks away...need the numbers a few days beforehand

 

Have to confirm booking prior to the date.

 

Looking like we should get another good turnout....

 

Hopefully the weather is clear so we can go for a swim and get some good photo's......

 

Cheers

Dougy :D

  • Replies 90
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Sorry if I don't reply straight away Guys because I have no Net for a few days.........

Keep posting responses & I will check up on here when I can.....

Sorry if I don't reply straight away Guys because I have no Net for a few days.........

Keep posting responses & I will check up on here when I can.....

 

okay its this weekend and me and the hubby are a yes for this.

Did we want to cruise up together for this??

 

Say we meet on the Gateway in the Truck stopping lane just north of Old Cleveland Rd but south of Wynnum rd exit??

 

And then Shell Nudgie for the northsiders??

sounds like a good idea altho as always we will be running late no doubt lol

Edited by Corolla_Gurl

i think thats a better idea as I'm not sure the truck stopping lane is even open again yet.

HHHHmmmm never been to hogs breath and my rolla is being a homo so we might come in the missus's swift

YEAH I'm KEEN

not long now peoples :P

 

ill be there waiting fo yas no doubt seeing as i live just up the road LOL

  • Author
Change of plans can't make it "rage"

Oh no......maybe next time then.........

  • Author

Going to confirm booking tomorrow for 10.....any extras??

Just checking if you counted for my missus aswell?

HHHHmmmm never been to hogs breath and my rolla is being a homo so we might come in the missus's swift

YEAH I'm KEEN

 

 

Just checking if you counted for my missus aswell?

I'd say he counted her car, not her. Unless the Swift is your missus?? :(

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.