January 21, 200917 yr comment_309878 I know the pic isn't great but I've crated a panel van from a sedan pic. I was hoping if you have photoshop, if you could change the colour to red for me. A bright red. thanks, Jon. Report
January 21, 200917 yr Author comment_309926 Thinking of chucking some black flares on it, my jelly beans, one of my spare 5K's and maybe some white signage. Report
January 21, 200917 yr comment_309950 Oooh pretty! How about an airbrushed picture of me on the bonnet! hahaha Report
January 21, 200917 yr Author comment_309959 Send me a nice photo of yourself and I'll think about it :P Report
January 26, 200917 yr comment_311222 Hahahaha! oh here's one of me on my bf's car :hmm: Hahahaha :hmm: Edited January 26, 200917 yr by Lexxi[ke35] Report
May 12, 200917 yr Author comment_344233 More help needed... Can someone please Photo Shop these rims onto this car?? thanks heaps :D Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now