Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke 30/55 Lights

Featured Replies

like the topic says, are the front indicator/parkers interchangeable within the two models? I need one and I have found this on ebay: item

 

It looks just like the one I need but I don't want to get it if it wont fit. Please help!

yeah front lights/indicators are the same (other than the round -> square headlights), bumpers can be slightly different, and rear lights can be changed between 35/55 pretty easily, just need to do some rewiring on the connectors in the boot.

late model ke55 lights are horrid

who would actually prefer late model ke55 lights compared to ke30/early 55 lights?

late model ke55 lights are horrid

who would actually prefer late model ke55 lights compared to ke30/early 55 lights?

 

I do, on the sedans at least. Not a fan of any coupe tailights.

 

Late KE55 grilles + lights are better than early 55 too, the huge chrome monobrow is just pure ugly.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.