Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ca20 (pintara Motor) Ca18

Featured Replies

hey,

 

I'm in the middle of putting a ca18det in to a pintara but i was wondering if i can use a ca20 clutch considering I'm using the smae G box from the ca20 would the clutch bolt up aswell

i reckon it would

if they're the same/ similar block then i guess so

don't take my word for it tho

you might just have to test it out and see how she goes :D

  • Author

Yeh I would but i can't be fu#ked. and i want to no if i can spend my pay i got today for 2 for tuesday pizza or not :D

Edited by Jamin

might need to drop the question in the R31 guys laps

 

id go out on a limb(could be wrong) and say all the CA family and Z family would share the same clutch, Z as in Z18det,Z20,Z22,Z24 nomad van btw a NA Z24 in a nomad van goes like a rocket imagine it in a ke30 :D

the aus s12 (silvia) forums would be the place to look or ask:

 

aus s12 silvia forums

 

they convert from ca20 to ca18det quite regularly

Actually I don't reckon they are, I remember when I was going to get a clutch for the CA the clutch guy reckoned there was about 3 different pressure plate sizes. I never ended up changing it though, I sold the car off.

if you look on the exedy website and check out the clutch finder you will find there are a few differences depending on the date or location of the motor as philbey said.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.