January 27, 200917 yr comment_311630 hey, I'm in the middle of putting a ca18det in to a pintara but i was wondering if i can use a ca20 clutch considering I'm using the smae G box from the ca20 would the clutch bolt up aswell Report
January 27, 200917 yr comment_311632 i reckon it would if they're the same/ similar block then i guess so don't take my word for it tho you might just have to test it out and see how she goes :D Report
January 27, 200917 yr Author comment_311639 Yeh I would but i can't be fu#ked. and i want to no if i can spend my pay i got today for 2 for tuesday pizza or not :D Edited January 27, 200917 yr by Jamin Report
January 27, 200917 yr comment_311682 might need to drop the question in the R31 guys laps id go out on a limb(could be wrong) and say all the CA family and Z family would share the same clutch, Z as in Z18det,Z20,Z22,Z24 nomad van btw a NA Z24 in a nomad van goes like a rocket imagine it in a ke30 :D Report
January 27, 200917 yr comment_311699 the aus s12 (silvia) forums would be the place to look or ask: aus s12 silvia forums they convert from ca20 to ca18det quite regularly Report
January 27, 200917 yr comment_311798 Actually I don't reckon they are, I remember when I was going to get a clutch for the CA the clutch guy reckoned there was about 3 different pressure plate sizes. I never ended up changing it though, I sold the car off. Report
January 27, 200917 yr comment_311856 if you look on the exedy website and check out the clutch finder you will find there are a few differences depending on the date or location of the motor as philbey said. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now