Damo's Ae82 Twincam

damo101

hey guys and gals, thought i would introduce my car to the forum..

some specs:

engine:

it did have a 4age in it. it has a 4agze now that i've almost finished converting. just a few wiring gremlins but other than that its basically done. it did have a rebuilt motor as i spun number 1 big end. luckily for me it wasn't damaged too bad so i got it all machined up, head rebuilt etc. unfortunately i used an ACL head gasket and not even 10 000km's later it split. so i ordered me a genuine head gasket and some ARP head studs.then about 9 months later i got bored of the bigport and decided to get an ae101 halfcut.

gearbox: e58 LSD with Exedy heavy duty clutch. machined flywheel.

suspension: rear strut brace, rear adj. swaybar both from whiteline. other than that the shockies and springs are standard. I'm looking at getting some coilovers for it once ive driven it for a little while (havent drove it for about 6 months)

wheels: some sort of ugly gay ass CSA 15 inch rim.

brakes: i fitted ae92 series 2 front rotors/ calipers but i will put the super sluts on there, just need some rotors for it.

interior/stereo: sw20 leather front seats, some painted interior plastics, leather gear boot surround and electric windows.

kenwood mp3 head unit, MB quartz 3 way splits in the front, inch co axle MB quartz in the rear.

security: autowatch alarm system with auto window closure (for shits and giggles)

body: shaved front door locks and soon ae101 bonnet scoop. it has some small spots of rust in the usual spots but its not too major. tinted rear tail lights and front bumper indicator lenses, HID headlights.

anyway enough talking shit, some pics for you.

DSCF3199.jpg

DSCF3194.jpg

DSCF3193.jpg

DSCF3188.jpg

DSCF3186.jpg

DSCF3187.jpg

DSCF3148.jpg

DSC00701.jpg

DSC00700.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

Edited by damo101

Members dont see this ad