Bay To Birdwood Classic 2009, 27th September

benzo

got all my forms and stuff in the mail on friday helll yes!!!! :y:

Showoff !!!!!!! Haha.... well at least you will be holding up the flag for the all the fallen and battle weary 11's and for me who was too late entering. :lol:

Just jump on the cruise anyway. I did last year :P

Nah I will just be a passenger with one of my mates. That way I get to hang out the window the whole way up trying to steal snags off peoples barbie's. :jamie:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing the sticker allows you to do is get on the oval at West Beach where it starts from and then get into the Birdwood Museum grounds at the other end to park on the paddocks with 1749 other cars. If you just want to cruise up in the middle of the entered cars you can join anywhere from Tapley's Hill Road onwards along the route. Not like anyone checks to see if you have a sticker on your car and kicks you off the public road if you don't. Hundreds of non-entered cars do it every year. Just annoyed I missed entering because it is awesome to have your car at the start and finish.

Yeh that happened today. Was incredible. Will get some pics up later.

Don't reckon I have ever had a bigger smile on my face than I did today cruising 5 KE10/11's in a row up to Birdwood. People were going nuts for them. Yelling stuff out. As we rolled into Birdwood there was heaps of bikie's out the front of the pub. Not usually the genre of people to give respect to a four cylinder Japanese classic, however they were cheering us as well. Awesome!

Chobis mate that pic looks amazing, my sister told me she saw a few overrated white KE10's.

Apparently Troy drove past my old man on the way up too. His car was electric blue XY GT rep, pretty low and loud. Just told me about a slammed white KE20 with wheels sticking out past flares haha

My sister told me a lot about what sounded like Henry's KE11.

Sounds like I missed a good day

So..any pics? my folks/sister didn't really get any

Cheers, Ben.

ps anyone get any pics/details of a Toyota Tiara for sale up there?

Edited by benzo