King 4age!

ROLLN'03

Members dont see this ad

Don't forget to get one of those "grounding kits". Helps to get bigger spark and stuff, stop the engine from picking up any static electricity that can interfere with the electronics.

Also, run thinner oil in it (like 5W), makes it go faster.

Those rust inhibitor things are AWESOME! I had one on Pinky, and if you mod it to take more power, you can actually SEE the rust turning back into normal metal! Kinda voids your warranty though, but yeah - stuff just stopping the rust, turn it back!

How well do those hi-clone things work? I had one ages ago, but it was like a cheap China made one (called Hyper Psycho Cyclone or something along those lines), looked really cool, bright blue and yellow, but it didn't seem to do much apart from make the intake sound cool.

Oh yeah, also with those fuel polorisers, make sure you plug them in the correct way around (red wire to positive, black to earth) or you'll make your fuel economy worse!

Of course you won't feel any difference, you're only turning it on when you flick your high beams on! Which I'm guessing isn't too often...

No no, you should hook it up directly to IGN, that way once you start your engine it starts to work. Wiring should be simple enough - red is positive, black is negative, and if yours is the EFI version then hook up the yellow wire to the output of your TPS (so that it gets more power on what). I've heard that there is another version for carby cars (mine didn't have this), that hooks up to the coil and so varies the power according to RPM. Don't know what difference that makes, I'm guessing it makes it more efficient or something.

Oh yeah, don't get those grounding straps, they're a gimmick. Cause, if you put one of those straps on, then all the negative charge that your car picks up, will be grounded to the road, so you're losing power. If you don't put one on, then all the negative charge will just be put back into the battery, so you get more charge, and more charge = more power!

Nick: Hmm, dunno. I just hooked mine on to IGN, cause I figured then it would work as long as the car was running. If you hooked it up to the what switch, wouldn't it only turn on at what? Then when you're cruising down the highway etc it'll be off?