Vacant Land Or Backyard Wanted Melbourne

TE278U

Members dont see this ad
Hi fellow Victorians,

i have to move my 16 corolla collection, and i'm not having any luck finding a rental with a 20 car garage.

it is my own fault, hoarding all these cars, but what i'm after is some kind people to look after some cars for me.

if you can take five or more cars just to sit on grass out in the open is fine, i'd love to hear from you.

short term or long term,

i am happy to negotiate on price.

thanks guys and gals,

let's hear what you've got.

eastern preferred, but i'll consider anywhere :dance:

-dave

reply here, sms me on 0422 328 332, call me after hours, or email [email protected]

thanks in advance

hey dude, did u wanna sell any of them, mite have a friend that wants one..

hi Chika, i have three for sale threads at the moment, an AE71, three KE11's, and a convertible KE20.

all will need work to get RWC, none are Registered, they were all my long term projects that i cannot house any more. :dance:

thanks for keeping me in mind :dance:

-dave

i'm slowly trying to get rid of them all, so it would be couple months at worst, depends if i find a good rental property for 16 cars. :dance:

your choice of drivable or not, i've got both :dance:

-dave

I spoke to my mum about the idea of 6 cars down the back but she was not happy about the idea. Sorry dave, I tried.

it's all good, i've found a factory in s.e. melb suburbs to house them all and all my parts, and it will be good to work on them there :|

i'll end up selling a few off to make it easier to find a house next time i have to move, and once i buy my own place i'll start hoarding again :) :D

-Dave