Programable 4agze Ecu?

KE ping it real

Hey Guys

I know someone (and no its not me ,i've already thought about this and gone 20v instead Jono :dance: ) who is wanting to run a std bigport 4AGE with a turbo and was wanting to know if a 4AGZE ecu can be programmed or even just used in the interim to run a low boost application?

Even if it will get the thing running for him until he gets an aftermarket down the track

Also if they have a knock sensor?

Any and all help is appreciated

Cheers - Andrew :y:

Members dont see this ad
Hey Guys

I know someone (and no its not me ,i've already thought about this and gone 20v instead Jono :dance: ) who is wanting to run a std bigport 4AGE with a turbo and was wanting to know if a 4AGZE ecu can be programmed or even just used in the interim to run a low boost application?

Even if it will get the thing running for him until he gets an aftermarket down the track

Also if they have a knock sensor?

Any and all help is appreciated

Cheers - Andrew :y:

What do you call low boost? I have spoken to people that have run a standard unopend 4age bigport (with the 4age ecu) on 10psi for years without any dramas and the 4agze ecu cannot be programmed.

Yes they have a knock sensor.

Edited by Trev

So in your opinion would the 4AGZE ECU work fine or is he better off getting the standard ecu?

And by low boost yes i meant 8-10psi

They reckon that the factory ecu and map sensor will compensate for 10 psi (rumoured?) so its up to him what he wants to do.

Ok, 8-10 is the stock boost for a GZE.