Australian Pizza House, Saturday The 24th Of October

MYSTIK

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I may as well bite the bullet and come along. I'll be the large guy getting out of the small rolla :P

Meeting place still the same?

Also Congrats mystik on the 1000th post and 1001st post once you reply to this comment :(

From Mystik:-

No 1001st post i'll just answer in your post :P

yep meeting place is still the same. Top of the embassy carpark :sob:

I will probably be late as i wont get away from my fancy cross dressing party until at least 6:30 - 6:45pm

Edited by 200Boy

Well I may as well bite the bullet and come along. I'll be the large guy getting out of the small rolla :P

Meeting place still the same?

Also Congrats mystik on the 1000th post and 1001st post once you reply to this comment :(

From Mystik:-

No 1001st post i'll just answer in your post :P

yep meeting place is still the same. Top of the embassy carpark :sob:

I will probably be late as i wont get away from my fancy cross dressing party until at least 6:30 - 6:45pm

shhh don't tell everyone or else they will all to go to the party :(

sorry people i borked, as i left work almost an hour and a half late and i didnt think you guys would wait around :D (late = doing an incident report, will tell you guys about it next time :y:)

plus next time I'm there i will buy those who were there tonight a drink as a good faith gesture :S

well it seems I was the only one there... I drove up ALL the way to the top of the car park...(we got there about 7.30pm) no cars there, well there was a silver s15 and a white something or other....so we went to the pizza place (you can go out the carpark into the theatre area, and walk around, way less scary than the last time we were there....) anyhoo went and had pizza stayed til about 9.30pm and didn't see anyone else ... so headed out to glenelg for ice cream, then back to the city and didn't see ANY other rolla's :y:

• 2 weeks later...