Help!! 13t In Ke70

13TKE70_21

Hey peeps i have a 82 KE70 corolla i bought for a bit of fun, it has a 1.8L 13T celica motor and 5 speed celica box, lock diff, cut down VX commodore springs, and extractors with a 2 inch full system(i think only got one muffler at back, 2 sets of tyres, solid one peice tail shaft and best of all a spare drivers door haha and i paid $800 for it. HOW THE HELL do i turbo it???? its got the weber carby on it, i don't know much about these motors can someone please help. there are a few pics of the motor on here but i guess i got what i paid for. the guy from the wreckers has a few of these motors in his race cars because apparently they rev high. it has had some head work done by previous owner ( ported and polished head, and its got a fresh head on it and new bigger pistons) not too sure if it needs a blowthrough turbo setup because of the carby situation or can i get a fuel injected head?? can't spend lotssa money coz i got two little girls who go through it haha

if any one can help it would get me out of the shit lol thanks

Pissed off KE70 Owner hahahahaha

PS i need to get a mod plate any help??

post-7823-1236249945_thumb.jpg

post-7823-1236250248_thumb.jpg

Edited by 13TKE70_21

Members dont see this ad
check out:

toyota3tc.com for info

brdracing.com for parts

unfortunately toyota3tc is dead and gone. a new forum has started to replace it http://www.3tcgarage.com

the moderator of toyota3tc username highplainsdrifter turbo'd a 13T in his te27 and found that when pushing it that the double chamber wall got too hot and was cracking and i think causing detonation too.. so if you still want to turbo the 3t.. put a normal 3t hemi head on it.

• 2 weeks later...

my mate setup a blow threw setup on his 2tc in a celica using a weber he made up a custom box to go on the weber and then made a turbo mani and bolted a vl turbo, turbo onto it abit of overkill but it still boosts and goes hard and the carby wasnt even boost prepped dunno how long it will last considering the 2tc isnt even built for the turbo it is stock as a rock but meh it goes hard and all the weber has is biger jets in it to handle more air going through it and a vl turbo inline fuel pump