Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Picked Up A Bargain

Featured Replies

  • Author
Hi there mate.

I am local aswell (Redcliffe) and can also help with any parts Trev can't get for you.

thats awesome mate, ill be sure to get in touch with you guys when I start seeing some money stay in my account.

ive given up gambling so I can mod this car, ive decided its worth doing up

I would have got the tint done this week if I didnt go out on Friday, the wheel arch is done now but the panel beater was useless and it doesnt line up with the gaurd so I told him I'm not paying the full $100. I guess you get what you pay for

  • Author

post-7827-1236659603_thumb.jpgheres what I mean with the panel repair, it looks shitty to me

 

plus after I cleaned the motor, still needs work

post-7827-1236659934_thumb.jpg

post-7827-1236660036.jpg

Edited by TC16

If can obtain one from the wreckers or ebay, thats come out of an ae101 generation with a 7afe, it would probably be cheaper then getting yours rebuilt.

 

Make sure it's an AE102, the AE101 is the 1.6L 4AFE (which visually looks very similar to a 7AFE) and only has the C50.

 

Import shops would be a good place to look too, C52s tend to arrive behind early silvertop engines in halfcuts - engine gets sold the SX owners doing conversions, and the gearbox remains.

  • Author

I think ill just buy one off Trev, its actually not to bad the one in there I just gotta be gentle hitting it into 2nd and reverse grinds sometimes, only when theres people watching me though, like in public

I need grip on the front, it doesnt like the rain this thing, I got decent tyres on there but there not the right ones, I thought the clutch was slipping yesterday but its was just the wheels spinning every gear change

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.