March 17, 200917 yr Author comment_328704 good idea jip i was thinking in that direction but i wasen't to sure how keen people would be on taking the arvo off work Report
March 17, 200917 yr comment_328728 not to keen on taking a arvy of for it, maby a meet for the working people at about 6.30ish to give them a chance to get there stuff together Report
March 17, 200917 yr comment_328873 I'm not saying you just tell your boss when you have to go that your going. I'm saying is when the date is set, ask them then, there for giving them plenty of notice. Report
March 19, 200917 yr Author comment_329342 OK I'm nearly finished on all the details, so i will post up on sat or sun night. Report
March 19, 200917 yr comment_329347 Late April?? Early May?? The weekend after Easter..... :D That way it's not too far away but enough time to plan things...... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now