March 19, 200917 yr comment_329360 Hi all, Hope this is in the right section of this forum......I have a great little ke26 wagon. I am the second owner and it has never been out of reg. It is mechanically great and straight but due to it living down the beach the past year it is starting to get a bit of rust. It seems to be mostly on the rear hatch some surface rust on roof and the front two guards have it in the bottom corners (it has original paint) . The interior is black and is in great condition except for a tear on the front passenger seat. It has two extra mirrors on the front guards and one of those sun visor thingys above the windscreen. I don't want this great little car to get to far gone rust wise so i am thinking of selling.I know without photo's it is hard but what sort of price range should i look at. cheers Report
March 19, 200917 yr comment_329397 depends.... pics will help but generally you'd beable to get more wrecking her to specialist peoples (us!) then selling whole as without rwc etc.. and not in good conditionetc.. you wont get more then 300 -500 in saying that depends on the buyer so up to you really Report
March 19, 200917 yr comment_329403 I woud say thats a bit of an unfair under-evaluation If seen these on here go from $1000 up to $4000 depending on condition Pics will definatly help though Report
March 19, 200917 yr comment_329490 without a picture of your wagon its very hard to give you a rough estimate? like KE ping it real says lets not under evaluate! but without pics its not doin you any justice? Report
March 19, 200917 yr comment_329501 man if you are keen to keep her (she sounds like a nice little wagon) maybe its worth getting one of those rust prevention modules that they fit to 4WD's that go to the beach. I'm not gunna go into how they work, (you might already know, if not google is your friend) but they should do alot to stop any more rust from forming. they work great on 4wd's that are frequant beach visitors. i have always believed they would work well on a sedan/wagon too. might be work a look into so you don't have to sell her other wise id probly agree with these other guys we need photos, but probly be looking above the 600 mark, if the rust isnt too bad. hope i helped at all! good luck Report
March 19, 200917 yr comment_329522 If it's in Brisbane, I'm more than happy to come and look at it for you as an independent person who knows what they're worth, but doesn't want it..... Report
March 19, 200917 yr Author comment_329537 Thanks everyone for your input... great forum....I will try to get some pictures sorted and post... I will look into one of those rust prevention thingy's its a great little car and i doubt very much i would pick up anything close to as good for that sort of money.... thanks for the offer red dwarf but i am in sunny melbourne. :D Report
March 19, 200917 yr comment_329541 Thanks everyone for your input... great forum....I will try to get some pictures sorted and post... I will look into one of those rust prevention thingy's its a great little car and i doubt very much i would pick up anything close to as good for that sort of money.... thanks for the offer red dwarf but i am in sunny melbourne. :D where abouts are you in Melbourne? Report
March 19, 200917 yr comment_329547 i could come and have a look and make some suggestions.. or make an offer hehehe. Report
March 19, 200917 yr comment_329556 have a chat to bernieboy, he has a ke26 just like the one you are describing. he also lives in melbourne so you could meet up and see the condition of his and select a price accordingly. Report
March 22, 200917 yr comment_329950 i didnt mean to under value it i was giving ne opinion - on info given Report
March 25, 200917 yr Author comment_330971 Thanks again. sorry i have not posted these sooner as my wife and i had a little girl sat and we have been flat out...at least this way you see it as is because i have not even got around to giving it a clean for the photos cheers Report
March 25, 200917 yr comment_330975 The rust is starting to be a worry. Interior looks like its pretty good. If it were me I would stick it on ebay - gets the best coverage for enthusiasts i think. you might get $500 for it, you might get $2500...depends on who gets passionate about it I think. Report
March 25, 200917 yr comment_330978 It is complete though with some hard to get parts, I would have thought it to be worth around the $1000 mark. Might be hard to get RWC though. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now