No Idea What It Is Worth

mokemark

Hi all,

Hope this is in the right section of this forum......I have a great little ke26 wagon. I am the second owner and it has never been out of reg. It is mechanically great and straight but due to it living down the beach the past year it is starting to get a bit of rust. It seems to be mostly on the rear hatch some surface rust on roof and the front two guards have it in the bottom corners (it has original paint) . The interior is black and is in great condition except for a tear on the front passenger seat. It has two extra mirrors on the front guards and one of those sun visor thingys above the windscreen.

I don't want this great little car to get to far gone rust wise so i am thinking of selling.I know without photo's it is hard but what sort of price range should i look at.

cheers

Members dont see this ad

man if you are keen to keep her (she sounds like a nice little wagon) maybe its worth getting one of those rust prevention modules that they fit to 4WD's that go to the beach.

I'm not gunna go into how they work, (you might already know, if not google is your friend) but they should do alot to stop any more rust from forming. they work great on 4wd's that are frequant beach visitors. i have always believed they would work well on a sedan/wagon too.

might be work a look into so you don't have to sell her

other wise id probly agree with these other guys we need photos, but probly be looking above the 600 mark, if the rust isnt too bad.

hope i helped at all!

good luck

Thanks everyone for your input... great forum....I will try to get some pictures sorted and post... I will look into one of those rust prevention thingy's its a great little car and i doubt very much i would pick up anything close to as good for that sort of money.... thanks for the offer red dwarf but i am in sunny melbourne. :D

Thanks everyone for your input... great forum....I will try to get some pictures sorted and post... I will look into one of those rust prevention thingy's its a great little car and i doubt very much i would pick up anything close to as good for that sort of money.... thanks for the offer red dwarf but i am in sunny melbourne. :D

where abouts are you in Melbourne?

The rust is starting to be a worry. Interior looks like its pretty good. If it were me I would stick it on ebay - gets the best coverage for enthusiasts i think. you might get $500 for it, you might get $2500...depends on who gets passionate about it I think.