Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Munchies

Featured Replies

Hey guys. Just a call out for anyone keen to catch up on Friday night at Munchies at Acacia Ridge. (Beaudesert Road)

 

By around 7:00pm the entire car park is usually full of classic cars. So if we wanna meet up at say 6:30?? Or would 7pm be better.

 

Should we meet at the Toyota Head Office and cruise over together?? Make an entrance??

 

Let us know. I'll be there regardless.

 

JiP [RL]

Jon.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

friday coming? 28 march? ill prolly be in on that

I'm in.. I'll go.. Don't ask me where the toyota place is though because I'm not sure :).

ugh your right

 

my f@$king clander on my computer is the gey

 

either way if its this friday I'm in

better post the address for the tojo headquarters, i prefer all cruising into munchies together...

keen as for this..... small cruise after prehaps? I'm only allowed to drag glen along to one cruise a week now after last weeks effort ($200 in fuel cos we were out nearly every night lol my bad)

  • Author

The Toyota HQ is located on the corner of Paradise Road and Beaudesert Road. There is a new intersection that they are putting in there. So should be easy for all of us to get out together and enter together.

If thats where the toyota place is.. Which st is munchies connected too :).

Doesn't know the area.. I just drive there :cool:.

I might show, Wonder if Tory will post this on boostloosing so his mates will come do skids :)

please don't lol.

  • Author

Please excuse the rushed map...

post-1158-1238330617_thumb.jpg

 

Meet down the south end by the HQ, cruise north over the new bridge and all catch the left turn together into the shopping center.

nice mud map

Edited by Ella

Alright JiP Sounds good.. I shall be there..

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.